26.10.09

transoceanic professor

video conferenza skype con Lorenzo Fonda | Los Angeles


Theircircularlife


la metafora dello skater_cambiare punto di vista


megunica


blu_Argentina

"what changed me was realizing that around my paintings was a building

something I could take advantage of

usualig I prefer complicated walls

not simple walls, not plain walls,

so I prefer to paint a wall that already has something to say

like this one
walls that have an history
which is not just a plain wall, painted white
this one was wonderful
for example, that window

that was the point where everything started
and also these two little towers
it was the skeleton of this mural, of this piece
it was not the same if the wall was completely white"

blu

Ten things I have learned about the Sea





n.1_tenere uno sketcher






Nessun commento:

Lettori fissi

Collaboratori